Sunday, May 20, 2007

Glasgow

Went on a tour of the Highlands today and toured the Edradour distillery, the smallest one in Scotland. They only have 3 employees who actually make the Scotch. Had a 21 year Edradour in some exotic wood finish and a Sprinkbank 1970 (the latter was very good). Just got into Glasgow about 3 hours ago. I was up all night doing laundry last night and had to get up really early for the tour, so think I'm just staying in tonight. I did go have a beer (yes, I have been drinking a lot of that over here) and met some very drunk, but very friendly locals. Not quite as interesting as the two guys I met the first night in Edinburgh (one ended up trying to pick me up after showing me around town for a bit) but an interesting night nevertheless. Time is up, will write more tomorrow.

No comments: