Friday, June 15, 2007

(Finally) Back in Edinburgh

Had another relatively hellish trip. When I was booking my flight back to the UK, some Brits assured me that there would be trains running to Edinburgh all night. I assumed that they knew what they were talking about and didn't bother to double check to make sure that I had time to make it from the airport to the train station to Edinburgh before things stopped running for the night. I got to King's Cross Station about 3 hours after the last train of the night to Edinburgh had left. I ended up spending a total of 6 hours in very cold, damp train stations this morning.
I am, however finally at the hostel this morning, and so far, it looks really cool. I'm going to do some laundry, sleep a bit more, and then start looking for a job.

No comments: