Sunday, June 3, 2007

Last full day in Prague

Today is my last full day in Prague and it has been quite uneventful. Got back to the hostel around 4:00 this morning and then went back out to this afterparty for the White Party (some upposedly 30,000 person rave) at 8:00. I had started off the night on this pub crawl organized by a couple of Americans who have been over here about a year and a half. It was about as exciting as I had expected, but I did meet a few cool people, smoked a couple cloves (first time in about a decade), and then broke off and headed out with Jason, this Canadian lawyer staying at the hostel. I've been hurting a bit today and was just going to take it easy and do my laundry. Unfortunately, the laundromat had closed by the time I finally made it there. Right now, I'm just at this cool coffee shop, Coffee and Cigars, having an espresso and dinner.

I think the plan is to head out to Akropolis, some bar/club (?) that the one bartender at the hostel roccommended with Jason and Alex, another Canadian staying in my room. My food is here, so that's it for now.

No comments: