Monday, June 25, 2007

Interviews and the Egg

I ended up going to the Egg at the Wee Red Bar again Saturday night. It was busier than last week, though I did have problems getting in as it is supposed to only be open to members and students. Luckily, I ran into one of the girls I partied with after the place closed last week. Once again, I went to a couple of parties with her, Mark from last week, and a few other people. Luckily, I knew how to get back to the hostel this time. One of the girls, Kate, lives in Glasgow and offered to show me some of the cooler things in the city that I apparently missed when I was there before.

My interview didn't go very well yesterday. The place wasn't as far out there as the first one I interviewed for, but it was still out there. The clientele was predominantly older, and while I would have still taken the job had it been offered, it wasn't really for me (the manager certainly didn't seem to think so either).

Today, I go to pick up my keys for the flat that I'm renting for the next 10 days. I'm about to head out now and start looking for more places that are hiring.

No comments: