Monday, June 25, 2007

Found a job (maybe, sorta)

Today, I finally went into this place where I've been meaning to apply for a few days, and I scored a 3 hour, unpaid 'tryout' shift on Friday. I know it sounds a little sketchy, but at this point, whatever. I 'move' into that flat tomorrow, though I'm not really looking forward to the actual moving part. It's been pretty nice not really having to pack up for for the past week and a half (though I did have to change rooms here a couple days ago). I also went ahead and booked a week in another hostel for when I have to leave the flat. That's really about it. I've had another pretty mellow day today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, poor mathew, has to pack up his backpack ;P have you bought anything (besides alcohol) while there that is going to make your backpack bigger or something? do you get to keep your tips from the try out shift? <3